The S&G blog
Wednesday,05 October 2011
Save & Generate Independent Energy Assessment: Helping you get your energy systems sorted!
If you are confused regarding what to do about your energy systems you are not alone. Solar panels, insulation, heat pump heating systems, heat recovery, smart metering.... the list of products to help against rising energy costs is ever growing. Deciding which is the best for your situation is a increasingly difficult task especially when faced with bold claims by manufacturers and installers. The Save & Generate Energy Assessment is the best way to independently get advice and clear direction on what is best solution for your energy systems.
Whether you are a home-owner looking to change heating system or a commercial property looking to invest in a solar photovoltaic array to take advantage of the government feed in tariffs we can help. Using our expertise gained from over 15 years combined working in the renewable energy and energy consultancy sector, we have designed the Save & Generate energy assessment (domestic or commercial) to provide you with all the information and advice you need to take your project to completion.
Key features to our assessments:
- Holistic and flexible approach: We look at energy systems from your perspective as the user and with a whole system outlook. Using our wide range of experience to advise on how the systems can interact to bring you the most efficient solution
- Independent: We are not associated with any product or manufacturer so can give you truely impartial advice
- Assessment report with conclusions and road map: All our surveys not only contain all the information to help you make your decisions but we also provide you with contacts and even quotes for installation works to make it as easy as possible to implement recommended changes
- On going support and services: The assessment is the first step on your journey to sustainability, we can help you with anything from ongoing advise to full project management services
- Commercial or Domestic assessments: While the applications are very different, the concepts are the same: Wasted energy is wasted money and increased environmental impact, increasing energy efficiency and maximising on-site generation can reduce energy bills and in many cases, provide a significant income.
Click below and download a full description of our energy assessment services.
For more information please contact Roger or Mike:
Telephone: 0117 230 0347 or 020 3287 6164