Need quote estimates for a renewable energy installation?
Use the S&G quote process to help you source the best installers for the best prices
Consumer How To Guide to the S&G quote process
The S&G Free Quotes service gives you direct access to all your local certified and customer rated installers.
1.) Request quote estimates and reply to enquiries
- Go to the Free Quotes section of the website and fill in the simple form for the technology you are interested in.
- Once submitted, installers in your area will be contacted about your enquiry.
- When filling in the form try to give as much information as possible e.g. including any images and plans of the project you have. The more information the installation companies have the easier it is for them to give you a good quote estimate.
- When installers see your quote estimate request they may need to ask further questions to provide you an accurate quote. Answer any questions from the installers to fill in any gaps in the information provided.
2.) Review quote estimates and arrange surveys with installers
- Once you start to receive quote estimates, from installers who are interested in the job, you can look at the installers profiles and see work they have previously completed as well as any feedback that has been left on them. Hopefully the installer will have provided enough information for you to make your decision. If not, ask them a question to clarify.
- Take advantage of our independant expert guidance on quote evaluations and clear quote comparison summaries and analysis, to help you with your decision making.
- Get in contact with installers to receive further information and if appropriate arrange site surveys.
- You will be contacted by a maximum of 3 installers, unless you specifically request more quotes.
- Please note that even after site visits have been carried out you are under no obligation to accept any quotes.
3.) Finalise contract and proceed to system installation
- Once you have decided on an installer and the contract for the installation work has been finalised, the installer can proceed with the installation works within the agreed timescales.
- Please let us know when you have reached agreement with an installer.
4.) Leave feedback and blog about your ongoing experinces
- Once installed, give feedback on the product and installer and see your instaltion appear on the map tool.
- We offer you an instant platform on which to hold installers and manufacturers accountable for work and products that you pay for. Any work carried out outside of the Save & Generate system does not come with this support.
- Leave on-going performace updates and feedback on the installed system to see how you compare to your sustainable neighbours.
- Any information left will help others source the best renewable technologies and help the industry grow and learn.